Background
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Diabetes sucks!
The title of this post says it all! I went to a dietician yesterday and she basically confiiirms that I am right! Diabetes sucks but the good thing is this will force me to take better care of myself, which is so true! So far we've cut out so much sugar and salt in my diet - food has started to become boring to me! I love it! Now, I'm on the treadmill everyday - not killing myself but getting some exercise in! My family is crazy about my eating habits and so its only been heathy and my hubby and Sis in law - Leslie have been bugging me about my med's - I hate taking pills but it's ok - it's' my health right!? A big THANK YOU to everoyone for their support and well wishes since my stroke! -Esther
No comments:
Post a Comment