Background

Thursday, May 22, 2008

One more appointment

Today was my 2nd to last appointment with the Diabetic Dietician. My last class is in 2 months - this is because it gives us time to work on goals we set during class. These classes although helpful are pretty dreadful! 4 hours long!!! Theyy are so long, I sometimes feel like falling asleep in class but I manage to make it through each time. One more class and I'm done! Yeah!!! I am grateful though. I am in better shape than most of the people in the class. Also, I see another pattern, I'm also younger and it makes me look at this disease in a better light! I caught this disease young and have the oppurtunity to make it better. Better than most of the folks dealing with it right now! Though, I am not sure how true that statement is as I am the only one on insulin. This is definitely a life changing thing. Aren't all big things llife changing??? Anyway after class I went to go catch the bus and it seems that the bus wasn't going to be there for another 20 minutes. I didn't want to wait and so I walked. It took me about 1/2 hr to walk and so I was happy which means I got a little exercise in for the day and no need to go on the treadmill! Yeah! :-)

No comments: