
Oh snap! It's that time of year again! Where I don't really glue myself to the television but have a lot of it! I'm so sad, I can't help myself. The problem? I bring my husband along for the ride. Starting line up ... Dancing with the Stars .. no fave's to win yet but my guess for 1st elimination is the comedian name Jeff, his partner was Edyta. I just didn't think there was much umf in their Monday Night performance. Bad eye or not, I just didn't feel it would have made much of an improvement with a 20-20 vision.
NBC Heroes - OK, not at all dissapointed with this show! I hope though that Bad guy sylar finally gets the kick, I just really don't like his character. And Claire living forever? Well, duh! Did she not think of that before? Peter .. well, what can we say about Peter? I love how they are taking this seasons story line so far and can't wait for next week's episode!
I love Biggest Loser! I missed episode 1 but saw episode 2 and was very glad to see that the Grey team was sent home. I really liked the spunk it took the yellow team to think they could leave 2.4 % of their weight this week.
Other shows that I haven't seen yet but have hot on my DVR ... House - of course! Law & Order: SVU, and so much more! Share some of your favorite shows!
No comments:
Post a Comment