Background

Sunday, June 8, 2008

TGIS

TGIS - Yes!
Okay, so today was a great day for me! I love Sunday's. Not only it is a day off to remember the Lord and be grateful, it's a free day. ON my 'free day' there was not so much free time but it was okay. The last couple of days we have had crazy storms here! Our highlight were the possible tornados in our area! Yikes! Believe me they never leave anything pretty. Paul is still at IMR doing his woodbadge thing for church ... sorry I meant scouts! Today he called to see if Leslie and I could drive there to bring him some dry clothes, a fan, and some stuff he left behind. So, lucky for him his sister was very generous in doing this. She turned her truck around and came to pick me up. We got to IMR, the weather was actually muggy but still better than last night and we walked into camp. Mosquito infested camp! Ick - the kind that no one wants to be at! But it was ok, Paul spotted us and ran up to grab his stuff and off we went. Back to Milwaukee ... dryland and all (atleast for now). The weather forecast now is for rain! I hate that! :-) But no matter what, I am grateful for the oppurtunity I take to go to church and do what I need to to start my week up on the right foot! So, TGIS! - Thank Goodness it's Sunday! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey pretty lady, I found your blog! It was on your facebook page! I don't know about Nate coming to camp because I don't know what days I'll be there.