Background

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Philmont New Mexico

Ray Grams, Bill Burch, & Paul - Bill is a world renowed Widdler - Famous for his Bolo Ties ... his area was always our meeting point after class and meetings.

This is the lifesize display that Paul & Ray tried to get from the General Authorities ... they did not succeed but it was fun watching them try!

Our family banner for FHE & talent show night .. no talent but lots of banner ... lets just say that when Paul introduced us as PaulieEsther ... a lot of people remembered our names!!! no kidding!

The Grams & Duhaceks in front of the Philmont Museum during our freetime. That didn't really seem too much like a real museum.

Paul & I posed in front of the Kit Carson Museum, we went here for a moonlight tour ... it was definitely interesting!


Let's see .. what do I say about Philmont. Would I go back - definitely! Was it a good time - absolutely! Would I recommend it to friends - I would reccomend it to families with kids small and teenager, the program is based around the family! How about couples with no kids - definitely!!! If you ever have a chance to go - don't turn it down! It's well worth it! :-) Here are some pictures that i have of our trip!

No comments: