Background

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Beehive / Deacon Etiquette Night

Paul & Rebecca

*Note: Please stop my playlist music before playing.

I had the pleasure of accompanying Paul to Beehive/Deacon Etiquette Night. It's a tradition we have in our stake to have a special night for our 13 year old before they turn 14 and attend stake act ivies, or dances. We teach them and discuss manners, conduct, cleanliness, and yes - dance. I knew there would be a reason I should take my camera! I shot some video of the dance part and pictures. They are pretty funny. Paul had the pleasure of dancing with a couple of the Beehives from our ward. Also, because we only had 5 YM show up and 14 YW, the ratio was really off - so we asked the men and some of the women leaders to help with the partner dancing. Of course I helped but because my camera was only used for the most part when I was taking the pictures, you don't get to see me except with Paul at the end of the night! :-) heh heh, enjoy!

1 comment:

Paul and Esther Duhacek said...

Paul's been giving me grief on puttng this online but I really don't care! He put himself out there, he reaps the rewards of it! :-) heh heh, enjoy! I would say keep your heckling down but coments from the peanut gallery is ok with me -Esther