Background

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Before I post any pictures of Young Women in Excellence last night, I read on Alysha and Nate's blog about - "All aboujt Alysha" and I thought, ok - I'll bite and try to spend 1/2 hr or so on spending time on letting you guys know what I'm about. If anyone else is interested, be my guest! I look forward to hearing about you

All about Esther .. it's about time!

This is one of those Q & A posts where you're supposed to tag people at the end so they do the post too and you get to read crazy stuff about them as well.

1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey, of course!
2. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Hello? Of course!
3. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Not enough!
4. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yeah! I wouldn't pay for it though!
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? It's between regular Cheerios and Honey Bunches of Oats.
6. FRUITS OR VEGETABLES? It's a tie but if I had to pick than veggies for sure!
7. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I have socks on but the last pair I had on were crocks.
8. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Devil's cake Jello pudding cup with whip cream - the best! yummy.
9. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? My favorite color is Navy Blue but if I had to pick a color to be, it would be white!
10. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? American Football of course, though living in Wisconsin has turned me into a packer fan not really a big fan without Brett Farve right now!
11. HAIR COLOR? Black with highlight's of red in it.
12. EYE COLOR? Brown
13. FAVORITE FOOD? too many to list!
14. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Ewww, if you knew me you'd say scary movies but I love happy endings as well!
15. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My stomach, gross!
16. FAVORITE SMELLS? Clean Laundry straight from the dryer with dryer sheet smell and FLowers - nice smelly kind.
17. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Paul but my sister sent me a text last night via cell phone and I replied, does that count?
18. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer of course, but I love winter as well!
19. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Didn't I was at church with youth activities.
20. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
21. FAVORITE DESSERT? heh heh, ok I am technically not suppose to have sugar but I love pies!
22. BURGER KING OR MCDONALDS? McDonald's - their fries are the best but Burger King is "supposingly" healthier!
23. DO YOU FOLLOW A LIST WHEN YOU SHOP OR DO YOU GO UP AND DOWN ALL THE AISLES? Yeah, usually - I'm crazy that way.
24. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Too many but right now - Hunger Games.

Alrighty, that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and took me 10 minutes tops .. I'm sure I'll regret some of the answers because I whizzed through this really quick. Good luck everyone and i'll be checking out your blog to see if you did the same!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved reading all about you! And thanks for making me feel like a crazy person for spending WAY longer on this than you;)

Emma said...

That was fun!! We don't have any youth that are coming up I think. Plus Brian is going out of town. He is pretty much gone most of October. If he ever decides to stay in town we will have to get together. I believe we will be going to the youth activity in Nov. I Paul can get away that might be fun. We can talk when it gets closer.