OK As promised.. So, I'm sure my sister is going to kill me for this but here is a video of her singing and playing the guitar. She has a great voice and is self taught in the guitar department....
Background
Thursday, December 11, 2008
More Vegas Trip
Vegas was a good trip for me! I never realize how much I miss being around family until I am around them. Vegas was no exception to that statement! My sister and I always are a bunch of crazies when we are near each other and my husband can attest to that .. prime example .. in the 1 1/2 week we were together we saw Twilight the move 5 times together. Anyway, here are some pics from the trip, starting with the video I took of Brooke! Enjoy!
OK As promised.. So, I'm sure my sister is going to kill me for this but here is a video of her singing and playing the guitar. She has a great voice and is self taught in the guitar department....
One of my beautiful nieces Alyssa .. She is so independent and loves to be a girly girl .. make up, nail polish, pink!!!! She is the greatest when she wants to get along!
Mom, Demetri, and Ethan .. after planet hollywood buffet - yummy!
My other beautiful neice Kayla .. she's wearing her Christmas Present from us .. she loved it!
Happy Birthday Bob! While I visited .. it was Bob's birhtday .. 30 years! WOW .. I feel old! Bob, Alyssa & Ethan!
Baby Ethan! 18 months ... really mature for his age!
Ethan and Brooke getting a nap in before a big day of eating!
Thanksgiving Dinner with family and friends!
The Kids getting some game time during Thanksgiving.
OK As promised.. So, I'm sure my sister is going to kill me for this but here is a video of her singing and playing the guitar. She has a great voice and is self taught in the guitar department....
No comments:
Post a Comment