Background
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Picking the Christmas Tree
I love the smell of a fresh real Christmas Tree and this is why it's also a tradition for us to go to Stein's a get a tree for the holidays. Usually it's the Saturday after Thanksgiving but I was visiting family. Now it's 2 weeks before Christmas and we finally get the tree. I think we found a good tree this year. It looks crooked but we'll fix it before we put the lights on and decorate it! With the snow that came down the past week .. a lot of the trees were in bad shape, except the expensive ones but we found a row that was in decent shape for the cheaper prices and here it is! Enjoy.
Tree with Paul
Tree with Esther
How we got it home .. heh heh
In our place, because it was outside for who knows how long, Paul requires that we not touch the tree until 24 hours after its been settled. Yes, it's crooked! I'll post the final picture tomorrow!
2 comments:
Once again we have matching blogs!!
Aren't real trees wonderful? I love the fresh smell!
Post a Comment