Background

Friday, January 30, 2009

Paul misses Me!!!!

Ha Ha Ha!!! I knew he couldn't live with out me but it has been so sweet to get phone calls from my hubby! OK .. being away from each other for a month is a long time but it's cool! This evening I got a call from him asking when I would be home .. exactly 2 weeks from today! He then couldn't get a hold of me and called my Mom for my brother's cell phone number because i left mine at my sister's apartment along with hers! I know he misses me .. I miss him too but time with my family is important and soon enough we'll be back together bugging each other!

On an up note, this Sunday - Brooke's Stake is having a special fireside and we'll get to see Elder Tom Perry! Yippee!!!!!! Can't wait! Enjoy - I know I am! :-)

1 comment:

Emma said...

sounds like you are having a blast!! Paul will survive. If he is coming down our way we will invite him for dinner. I am sure Leslie is taking good care of him. Have a blast and enjoy family time!