Background

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Last Day in Las Vegas

As I reflect on the time I spent here ... I am grateful to my husband who was very supportive of me (and came up with the idea) of coming here to help my brother in his move to London! I am also grateful for getting to know my neices and nephew and getting to see my brothers, sister, & mom. All the kids together except the baby - Jason. Who we were sad was not here to join in the fun! Here's a video of my brother playing dodgeball with the kids!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Esther, you can call me Ly Ly whenever you want! Remember I'm your bright white sister!! I wish I had a cool nickname for you, I'll have to come up with one! Thank you for the kind words...you're a great example for me! I really love you and I'm thankful for our friendship!!