Background
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Girls Camp!!!!
Alright, it's that time of the year where I engross myself in girls camp stuff! Yes, Girls Camp! I love Girls Camp - - I do have to blame my leaders on this for if it weren't for them, I would never have enjoyed Girls Camp and expected to try and make it better for the girls that I am currently over at the ward level! I love my girls and of course girls camp. I know I am not being cheesy mentioning Girls camp (hahaha) over and over but I can't seem to get enough of it! My husband thinks I'm crazy and that might be true but to an extent! Anyway, If you have facebook, you know that I have uploaded a bunch of photos from years past of girls camp and if you've been to girls camp, you are probably in the pictures as well! I don't apologize for it, I say I love it! It was real, it was fun, it was real fun! I hope you agree! Anyway, yes - I'm loosing it and it may be because Girls Camp is 2 weeks away! Yeah for me! Enjoy. In other matters, Paul & I are taking the Priest & Laurels to Six Flags this Saturday! We're excited, if you can go, let me know I can get tickets for cheaper than at the door! about 1/2 the price! 414-793-2220 or email me ekduha@yahoo.com
1 comment:
I hope you have a GREAT time at Girls Camp! I probably won't see you before we leave but I want to let you know I love you!! Thanks for being such a great friend!
Post a Comment