We all know this well known toon from Primary! ha ha ha, yep! I know this isn't like those other "mission's" and I am not in my twenties but it's pretty cool. I am working in our area mission office and it's pretty great! I will have to take some pictures the next time I am in and post it on here. Right now you'll have to just settle for the nametag. Yep! Pretty cool, I have a nametag! :-) Paul has been trying to get me to wear it at church but I serve in the office, it's where I should wear it. Not only has Paul been extremely supportive about this, he says that I fit right in like I have been working there for years! I think that's the point. It's comfortable, and I get to meet the new missionaries and get to know the office ones. There's so much to do!
Background
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Service Missionary ...
I hope they call me on a mission ...
We all know this well known toon from Primary! ha ha ha, yep! I know this isn't like those other "mission's" and I am not in my twenties but it's pretty cool. I am working in our area mission office and it's pretty great! I will have to take some pictures the next time I am in and post it on here. Right now you'll have to just settle for the nametag. Yep! Pretty cool, I have a nametag! :-) Paul has been trying to get me to wear it at church but I serve in the office, it's where I should wear it. Not only has Paul been extremely supportive about this, he says that I fit right in like I have been working there for years! I think that's the point. It's comfortable, and I get to meet the new missionaries and get to know the office ones. There's so much to do!
We all know this well known toon from Primary! ha ha ha, yep! I know this isn't like those other "mission's" and I am not in my twenties but it's pretty cool. I am working in our area mission office and it's pretty great! I will have to take some pictures the next time I am in and post it on here. Right now you'll have to just settle for the nametag. Yep! Pretty cool, I have a nametag! :-) Paul has been trying to get me to wear it at church but I serve in the office, it's where I should wear it. Not only has Paul been extremely supportive about this, he says that I fit right in like I have been working there for years! I think that's the point. It's comfortable, and I get to meet the new missionaries and get to know the office ones. There's so much to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment